Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Prologue

 What is the meaning of life? That’s the great question everyone must think at some point in their lives. The one question that cannot be answered by any living person, because it is, I believe, a different answer for each individual.

I was on a never ending path of boredom. I’m not sure how I happened on this, I just found it one day. I found myself thinking, “People annoy me. They just don’t know when to leave things alone, when to leave me alone.” Maybe it was just life, one dull moment after another.

That is what I used to think. That was before I decided to get away, before I strangled someone. A nice road trip, I thought, all by myself, to clear my head and take a breath of fresh air. Everything changed on that trip, my perception of life and where I stood in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment